We're a Data Science consultancy for Market Research & we make NEW sense
The old ways of doing market research are not enough in today’s disruptive environment.
We at Sarid are pioneering by fusing data science with market research and creating cutting-edge clarity.
Are you familiar with these challenges?
- Struggling to foster innovation
- Overwhelmed by cluttered presentations
- Receiving reports lacking deductions and business understanding
- Facing delays due to overburdened internal data science/BI/analysis teams
- Uncertain about the validity or reliability of your current methods and tools
- Encountering difficulties in engaging stakeholders and conveying your message
Our solution deck will make NEW sense for you
We ❤️ Data Science and Market Research.
Using the data-science toolbox 🛠️ we transform business challenges into actions.
As a boutique research institute on a mission to boldly go beyond the trivial, we are curious and analytic, innovative and creative by nature.
- Experience: we’ve been in business since 1991
- We’re worked in +15 verticals
- We’re a team of seasoned professionals (PhDs, MSCs)
- Proven track record (70% repeat customers)
- Proprietary software (sarid-verse R libraries)
- Technological abilities: R, Python, shiny apps, machine learning, cloud infrastructure
Take us as your partners in this thrilling journey of NEW discovery, insights, and foresight.
We make NEW sense but you can trust us in the OLD sense of the word.
We walk the talk
The client: A B2C service provider with online commerce
The problem: improve sales by personalizing the sale process
- Consulting internal data science teams on model training
- Deploying a test environment and proof of concept
- Assisting DevOps teams in architecture
- Consulting on regulatory and cyber aspects
- Implementing the model on cloud infrastructure for testing
- Experiment design
- Automated reports on KPIs and model performance (daily resolution), comparing experiment groups, demographics, platform, etc.
The client: The Israeli ministry of tourism
The problem: estimating tourist expenses in Israel in multiple areas (lodging, sightseeing, transportation)
- Survey building
- App development (personal expense reporting app)
- Managerial dashboard (showing the results)
- Project management and tourist recruitment
- Identifying outliers and data cleaning
- Analysis of results and development of tourist expense model
The client: Tel-Aviv university (Personal Medicine Research, funded by the ERC)
The problem: Recruiting and maintaining a panel of 5,000 subjects for a period of two years: using an app and a garmin smartwatch (in order to develop prediction models for respiratory diseases).
- Developing a management dashboard
- Recruiting subjects to the experiment
- Experiment management
- Ongoing analysis of participation rates, and churn mitigation efforts
- Creation of automations to support ongoing management
The client: for The Israeli government (in collaboration with TASC consulting group)
The problem: Internal organizational feedback for all of the Israeli government employees (40K+ employees). Annually (third year in a row).
- Survey building
- Response rates tracking dashboard
- Integration with customer’s email/SMS distribution tools
- Creation of more than 50 power point presentations (via automation) to gov office CEOs
The client: a political and policy research consulting firm
The problem: Clustering the population into distinct groups with political identities
- Analysis of survey data
- Unsupervised learning: correlations, principal component analysis, clustering
See it in action
Say goodbye to cluttered slide decks and hello to clarity with our “simple presentation-deep dive dashboards” approach. We streamline complex data into concise presentations, empowering decision-makers to take swift action. Accompanied by online dashboards for further exploration, you retain full flexibility without sacrificing depth.
Join us on a fascinating journey into the depths of personal data exploration, where Alex, a curious data scientist, delves into the intricacies of his
Correlations in data science unravel a rich tapestry of relationships among variables—positive, negative, and nuanced connections. Dive into how correlograms wield visual power, offering a swift glimpse into complex datasets, guiding initial analysis. But remember, while they illuminate pathways, further research unveils the complete narrative within your data.